We will be following all guidelines advised by NPHET and published by the Health Protection Surveillance Centre HPSC and the HSE.
- Every class will have a COVID OFFICER and will have undertaken a Covid Induction Course. They will ensure all necessary COVID hygiene and guidelines are adhered to. If any staff or child displays symptoms, they will ensure the safe isolation of the individual until it is possible for them to go home. An incident report will be completed and tracing guidelines will be complied with.
- We have devised a special ‘Fun Hygiene and Distancing Song’ for the children to sing at the beginning of each class.
- We will endeavour to achieve the best social distancing practices in the classes.
- We will ensure that staff and children wash their hands before class. To avoid allergies or damage to little hands, we will request that every child bring their own sanitiser.
- All touch zones (such as door handles) will be sanitised before class.
- Where possible, all furniture will be cleared from rooms.
- We will require all personal belongings to be labelled.
- Parents/guardians should wait outside the venue when collecting children.
- All fees must be paid online to our Bank account. Iban IE08AIBK93251521395266. Please put your child’s name and the initials of their school on the payment.
- Registration Form and Return to Classes Form must be completed, signed and emailed back to us before classes commence.
- No child can attend class until we receive fees, registration form and return to class form.
- All Covid Training Certificates and Garda Vetting Forms are available for inspection.
- If there is a second wave, we will continue the Term on-line.
We would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding. The safety of our staff and your children are of utmost importance to us.